Parlor Palm / Neanthe bella
Great little palm plant for miniature tropical gardens and beach scenes. Arching green leaves look like miniature palm fronds. Adds height to beach garden plantings and an instant tropical feel. Young plants are small (about 4-6" above the soil) and slow growing. May eventually outgrow the miniature garden, but usually takes several years. One of our favorites! Plant in potting soil, water thoroughly and apply a layer of sand as a top dressing. ***TIP: Place a few seashells or rocks at the base of the plant to water, thus avoiding disruption of the sand.
- Grow outdoors in bright shade or morning sun; avoid hot afternoon sun
- Grow indoors with indirect bright light (morning or late day direct light is okay)
- Water when soil is slightly dry; does not like overwatering or setting in wet soil
- Grows slowly
- An easy to grow houseplant
- Annual outside - cold hardy to only 55F
- Available in little 2” round pots
*Orders with plants will ship on Mondays and Tuesdays. Orders placed after12pmon Monday will ship out the following Monday/Tuesday. Orders with both plants and miniature garden goods will ship complete on the according day.
*Plants are guaranteed to arrive in good condition when shipped via Priority Mail, UPS 3 Day Select, or an expedited service only. Orders sent First Class, Standard Post, or UPS Ground will be shipped at the customer’s risk; quality upon arrival cannot be guaranteed by the Miniature Garden Shoppe.
*Sorry, plants cannot be shipped outside the continental US.
*Questions? Contact us at sales@miniaturegardenshoppe