- Rounded green leaves grow on long spreading stems
- Long stems can be trimmed to encourage more branching and bushier plants
- Can be trained to grow on a trellis or arbor or grow along the soil as a groundcover
- Grow indoors with bright light
- Grow outside in shade or morning sun with afternoon shade
- Great for terarriums, miniature gardens, and fairy gardens
- Easy to grow
- Available in2.5"x2.5"x3.5" pots
- Cold hardy to zone 9
*Orders with plants will ship on Mondays and Tuesdays. Orders placed after 12pm on Monday will ship out the following Monday/Tuesday. Orders with both plants and miniature garden goods will ship complete on the according day.
*Plants are guaranteed to arrive in good condition when shipped via Priority Mail, UPS 3 Day Select, or an expedited service only. Orders sent First Class, Standard Post, or UPS Ground will be shipped at the customer’s risk; quality upon arrival cannot be guaranteed by the Miniature Garden Shoppe.
*Sorry, plants cannot be shipped outside the continental US.
*Questions? Contact us at sales@miniaturegardenshoppe