The sweetest little plants with round flowers of tiny white to pink petals accented by darker pink veins. One of the best plants to provide flowers in miniature gardens and fairy gardens. The single form of E."Flore Pleno". Blooms over a long period from late spring to autumn. Rich green leaves are heart-shaped, reaching to about 1/2" across with scalloped edges. Use as a flowering shrub or focal point in the miniature landscape. Keeps a nice tight petite mounded shape all on its own - no pruning required.
- Grow outdoors in full sun to part shade
- Can be overwintered indoors with bright light, but tends to stretch
- Likes average moisture and well-drained soil
- Division is difficult and often unsuccessful
- Grows to about 2-3” high and about 3-5" wide with age
- Cold hardy to zone 6/8
- Available in 2.5” x 2.5” x 3.5" pots
*Orders with plants will ship on Mondays and Tuesdays. Orders placed after 12pm on Monday will ship out the following Monday/Tuesday. Orders with both plants and miniature garden goods will ship complete on the according day.
*Plants are guaranteed to arrive in good condition when shipped via Priority Mail, UPS 3 Day Select, or an expedited service only. Orders sent First Class, Standard Post, or UPS Ground will be shipped at the customer’s risk; quality upon arrival cannot be guaranteed by the Miniature Garden Shoppe.
*Sorry, plants cannot be shipped outside the continental US.