Erodium reichardii 'Charm'
One of the best plants to provide flowers in miniature gardens and fairy gardens. Lovely lavender pink five-petal flowers bloom on slender stems over a long period. Soft, slightly downy, green leaves are heart-shaped, reaching about 1/2" across with scalloped edges. Use as a flowering shrub or focal point in the miniature landscape. Increases in size by producing more plantlets on stems extending from the center. Plant at the edge of the garden/container where it will have room to grow out or keep inbounds by removing unnecessary plantlets with sharp scissors. One of my absolute favorites - I don't like to make a garden without one!
- Grow outdoors in full sun to part shade
- Can be overwintered indoors with bright light, but tends to stretch
- Likes average moisture and well-drained soil
- Division is difficult and often unsuccessful
- Flowers and overall size are larger than Erodium variabile 'Flore Pleno'
- Grows to about 2-3” high and up to 6”wide (Will stretch and grow taller with less light)
- Cold hardy to zone 8/9
- Available in 2.5” x 2.5” x 3.5" pots
*Orders with plants will ship on Mondays and Tuesdays. Orders placed after 12pm on Monday will ship out the following Monday/Tuesday. Orders with both plants and miniature garden goods will ship complete on the according day.
*Plants are guaranteed to arrive in good condition when shipped via Priority Mail, UPS 3 Day Select, or an expedited service only. Orders sent First Class, Parcel Select, or UPS Ground will be shipped at the customer’s risk; quality upon arrival cannot be guaranteed by the Miniature Garden Shoppe.
*Sorry, plants cannot be shipped outside the continental US.
*Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.